-0.8 C
New York
December 19, 2018
E. coli caused Egypt hotel couple's deaths
Top Stories

E. coli caused Egypt hotel couple’s deaths


Breaking News image

E. coli caused the death of a British couple who died after falling ill at a holiday resort in Egypt, Egyptian authorities have said.

John and Susan Cooper, from Burnley, Lancashire, died in Hurghada on 21 August.

Their bodies were released by the Egyptian authorities on Friday.

In an official statement, the Egyptian general prosecutor said the post-mortem examination showed E. coli bacteria was the cause of the death.



Source BBC News

Related posts

Sri Lanka v England: Ben Foakes leads recovery after top-order collapse

12news

England would have to ‘screw-up’ to not win World Cup, says James Anderson

12news

Jadon Sancho & Reiss Nelson: ‘Bundesliga has belief in young players’

12news

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More